Wednesday, August 16, 2006
I am a very low-quality man. I know that sounds self-disparaging, but let's consider the facts:
- I'm overweight.
- I'm unattractive.
- I'm relatively old.
- I'm so dumb I don't even know what my IQ is.
- I stayed in school as long as I could, but I finally had to quit and get a low-paying job.
- My finances are in shambles.
- I have a strong libido and love having sex, but no one loves having sex with me.
- My interests (scatology in ancient Greek literature, etc.) are unpopular with most women.
- I only have three names.